top of page

Our Blog


6 steps to take when you get in a car accident.
Importance of a sump pump

Q: Am I covered if a tree falls on my house?

A: Yes, your homeowners policy will cover you if a tree falls on your house, regardless of whose tree it is.

Q: Am I covered if I get a rental van/truck to help somebody move?

A: Yes, your auto policy will cover you if the vehicle is 12,000 lbs or less.

Q: Is my stuff covered in a storage unit?

A: Yes, your homeowners or renters policy will extend to the storage unit, so you do not need to purchase the insurance offered by the storage facility. They will most likely ask for a copy of your homeowners policy.

bottom of page